Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We have entered the BLOG world!!!

My friend Jessica came over and helped me set up a blog so that when we move to Elko Nevada we can stay in touch. I am new at this so be patient with me. There will be MANY MORE posts to come so keep checking in on us. We have exciting things happening right now. For one, I am pregnant! WHOO HOO! Four months along, and lovin' every minute of it!!! (NOT!!!!) Secondly, we are moving on this weekend:( I am so insanely busy I want to pull my hair out, but we will make it. Harold and I are both working until the end of the week, and still trying to pack our house, and look after our little one. We are going to miss our friends SOOO MUCH! But not as much as they will miss us!:)

2 comments:

Angie Tolman said...

We do miss you and just wanted to make sure you made it safely. When you get your computer up and running and can read this, make a comment on mine so I know you made it safely, or I'll just keep checking back.
Also, I thought you were pregnant!!! I saw the ultrasound picture on the fridge when we were packing and was going to ask and never did. I am so excited for you!!!

Crystal Bjork said...

Angie-
Thank you guys so much for all your help! Yes, I am Pregnant and will have the baby in April.Keep Smiling and enjoy the Warm weather while it lasts....hehe. keep smilin!